Friday 17 November 2017

Book week.
Scurrying down to school my wound was to catch their eye. Running really late behind this woman who wouldn't hurry up I was 35 minutes late. Pitchers were just being taken so I made run for it. Just in time for 1 snap of that camera, smiles tickled my spine. Now we were sitting in the hall and we all got to chose a person who loves books to come and join us for at least an hour. We got cat merryweather to come in class. She showed us that your eyebrows are one top thing that shows your expression like how u are mad they arch or when you're sad it's like a bout upside down. She told us to practise these drawings of these emojis and focus on the the face only not all the detail just the face.

After the hour it was lunch time, my grandma came over and gave me a sausage and a ice block for free well to me it was. We sat down and ate until my tummy was full she asked me if you want another one I was like no way. After that I had to go home straight after lunch because we were really busy at home my mum needed support and and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment