Thursday 13 April 2017

My Wardrobe!!!
Holding my breath, I shake with continuous extreme goose bumps. Asking if mum could come but no answer was in the house. Thinking if mum was doing the washing. went to take a look but no one was out there…

I went inside i heard tapping on the window it was lilly trying to get in. I walking closer to the wardrobe. I hear a tap on the cardboard like door  walking closer and closer until…

The door creaked open my skin pricked like a crocodile. I walk backwards and fall on a metal toy. Collapsing badly like a slushy spilled on top of your plate at dinner time. Screeching  I pull the door the door one huge screaming yelp i fall and keep tripping over myself sadly i scream like a whistle getting blown by mum running fast shutting doors behind me . its its a slimy sticky ball thing well that's what I saw.

2 comments:

  1. I like you ADJ I think it was a very funny story. Your words made me think me think about my room and my BED ha ha ha I love your story it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Jessada. Your story is like when my sister out the toys and I slip on them.^.^ ha ha Your story really funny

    ReplyDelete